Another award nomination which makes me so happy.
The rules are:
- Thank and link back to your nominator.
- Answer the nominator’s 11 questions.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with 200 or fewer followers and link to them.
- Draft 11 new questions for your nominees.
- Notify your nominees via their blogs or social media.
In some posts there are different rules so here are other versions:
- Put the Liebster Award logo on your blog
- Thank and tag the blog who nominated you
- Answer their questions and come up with 10 new ones for your nominees
- Nominate 8 blogs, let them know you’ve nominated them and link them in your post
- No tag-backs
Since I have already thanked those two lovelies that nominated me, now I am going to answer their questions.
From Little Snowflake:
- What is the biggest achievement in your life?
I have passed the Cambridge PET test with distinction (and I was on a list with 5 other people who were best in my country) while I was still in elementary school and that gave me a little bit more confidence about my English skills and it kind of led me to having this blog.
- What is the place you have always wanted to visit?
Egypt, Italy, New York and New Zealand.
- If given a chance to be someone else, who would you want to be (fictional/non fictional)?
I wouldn’t want to choose to be someone else in a sense that I would be like someone who already exists. I would rather choose to change some things about myself like to be braver, calmer, anxiety and depression free etc.
- What part of your body would you like to change?
My thighs and my teeth.
- If you were immortal, what do you imagine yourself to be/what would you be doing?
I would travel the world since you cannot really stay at one place for too long and because I love travelling.
- What else do you enjoy besides your (usual) hobby?
Besides blogging and writing I enjoy singing (whether is it any good I wouldn’t know), dancing (I danced ballet when I was younger than I danced hip-hop for about 5 years), reading and sometimes drawing.
- If you knew the purpose of your life, would you rather pick another path (choice will be provided), or continue the same one?
It depends what would be the purpose, I guess.
- Would you prefer Diving under the sea or Space travel? And why?
Space travel since diving under the sea seems like it would consist of a lot more complications (I don’t know why).
- Who would be your favorite author and why?
I haven’t found that one person who would represent my favourite author so, I don’t quite know how to answer this.
- What is your favorite quote?
It changes a lot but at the moment it’s Sometimes before it gets better/The darkness gets bigger and I did an song lyrics inspiration post about it (self-promotion much)
- What is your favourite song?
Also it changes but at the moment it is Lay Me Down by the amazing Sam Smith.
From Tezzy Files:
- What is your biggest blogging inspiration?
I find my blogging inspiration everywhere. Sometimes it’s from YouTube, sometimes from Tumblr and sometimes I am inspired by something that happened to me or by new pair of clothing or makeup I just got.
- What is your best kept beauty secret?
Always put your perfume on your hair and it’s always good to take care of yourself because you never know who can you meet and where can you meet someone. Both are from my mother dear.
- Describe your personal style in 5 words.
Simple, mostly black and grey. (I also did a post about My Style, a while ago)
- If you had all the money in the world, what would you be doing?
I would enroll into any college because I wouldn’t have to worry about paying it, I would donate something to a charity and I would buy something for my mother and grandmother.
- List three things you’d want to have on you if you were stranded on a deserted island.
My phone, flashlight and batteries. (Those are the first few things I could think of)
- Who is the one person you’d want with you on that island?
My best friend.
- Name a celebrity you aspire to be.
This is such a hard question. I honestly don’t know.
- The genie in the lamp grants you three wishes. What will they be?
Of course to get unlimited amount of wishes (if that is possible), I would like to remember some memories and I would like to be happy.
- What is your fondest childhood memory?
Probably family gatherings for Christmas or something like that.
- Name a food dish that takes you back to your childhood.
Mash potato because I used to love it, but now I am trying everything to avoid it.
- What is your biggest food craving as an adult?
I don’t know if I am considered an adult with 16 years, but I would say some pasta or chicken.
From Betty’s Boutique:
- What is your favourite object?
My phone is something I always need by my side, but I would necessarily call it my favourite object.
- What do you love most about your job?
Again I’m 16 so I don’t really have a job, although I do work summers selling ice cream and bartending a bit, and my favourite part about that job is ice cream.
- Do you have a lucky number and why?
I love number 5 and I consider it lucky for no particular reason.
- What is your favourite food?
- Do you have a party trick and if so what is it?
I dance and sing, I guess.
- What are you 3 favourite songs?
Lay Me Down by Sam Smith, Novocaine by Fall Out Boy and FourFiveSeconds by Rihanna, Kanye West and Paul McCartney (also they are my favourite at the moment)
- Apple or Android?
- What is your occupation?
Student with a blog, who work summers selling ice cream. (Crazy)
- Where are you from?
- What is your favorite TV show/ movie?
Favourite TV show is hard to pick so I’ll mention a few; Bones, How To Get Away With Murder, Eye Candy etc.
My all time favourite movie is The Da Vinci Code.
Just to clarify I will be using the second version of the rules because it’s easier, but you can do which ever you want.
1. What is something that you are ashamed for?
2. Your first blog post was about what, sum it up?
3. Secret talent of yours is?
4. What are some things you love about yourself?
5. What do you like to do when you are sad?
6. What did you want to be when you were little and what do you want to be now?
7. What inspires you (not what you write about, just you in general)?
8. Song that makes you cry is?
9. If you could only listen to one music album for the rest of your life which one would it be?
10. Favourite book?
And now for the nominations:
SO GOOD BYE FOR NOW, MY FRIENDS (if anyone is even reading)