I am what society would probably judge as a weird person, so let’s go and see why.
This is more of a joke post, something I would find funny and entertaining to read. And I am not saying that YOU are a weird person for doing these things below, because in my opinion there isn’t such thing as normal person or normal anything for that matter. There are just common and uncommon things.
- Whenever I see a candle I have to feel the heat of it, there is just something hypnotizing in it for me.
- I have a great memory, but I cannot memorize people’s names.
- Shopping is therapy, but only when you are doing it with the right crowd.
- I am writing song lyrics everywhere, but then I forget about them ever existing.
- I hate when I know the word in english, italian or latin but cannot remember it on my mother tongue.
- I love wearing bow ties, but I don’t wear them often because I think people will think I’m weird.
- I am obsessed with memorizing the names of lipsticks and nail polishes. Not the brand, but the colour for example Brick Lame lipstick from L’Oreal.
- I buy clothes with having an idea how to style them but put of the actual styling part for months, even years.
- I either cannot fall asleep or cannot get out of the sleep haze when I wake up.
- I have good intuition but usually don’t listen to it.
- I collect theatre and movie tickets.
- I have a lot of jewelery, and I only wear like 5 pieces. But I still like to buy more.
- I eat cheese with ketchup on it.
- I can literally mix all sorts of food. Salty and sweet, sweet and sour etc.
- My bookshelf always seems to be too little for my book collection even though I expand it.
- On my nightstand there are currently 3 books which I am reading.
- I don’t have to drink a lot of water, sometime I even forget to drink it all day, which is really bad for you may I say.
- It’s hard for me to admit that I am wrong, even in the smallest things.
- I either don’t read books at all, or read a few of them in a week. (I love reading btw.)
- Personally I consider myself a realist, but everyone says I am a pessimist.
SO GOOD BYE FOR NOW, MY FRIENDS (if anyone is even reading)