Here it is, another Tuesday and I have no inspiration or what so ever. I published a random post two days ago, and I have a Sunday Review ready for this Sunday and a Mood Board for next Tuesday (if everything goes as planed), but for today I have nothing. So I decided to write some of my favourite quotes into one post. Lame, I know!
- Welcome to my silly life! – P!NK
- I love happy endings. They are so rare. – Stephenie Meyer
- I’m not like a car you can fix up. I’, never gonna run right. – Stephenie Meyer
- Without music, life would be a mistake. – Friedrich Nietzsche
- Love all, trust few, do wrong to none. – William Shakespeare
- The truth is rarely pure and never simple. – Oscar Wilde
- All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. – Charles M. Schulz
- May you live every day of your life. – Jonathan Swift
- Whatever you are, be a good one. – Abraham Lincoln
- Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional. – Haruki Murakami
That is it for today, 10 simple and short quotes. See you on Sunday and before you go away you could maybe leave your favourite quote or one that you like from my selection ;)!
SO GOOD BYE FOR NOW, MY FRIENDS (if anyone is even reading)