I am so excited to show you this project I have been working on for Weddington Way. I had to use one of their bridesmaid dresses as inspiration and also include it and restyle it so it could be perfect for a summer date outfit.
For this look I decided to match two shades of pink which you might not remember to pare together – baby pink and nude pink. Also I kept the accent on the shades of powder blue. I wanted something simple that can easily be recreated.
1. Dress – Weddington Way – beautiful shape and the boatneck is great for a statement necklace
2. Necklace – Mango – romantic colours and gold accents make it just perfect for this
3. Shoes – Bershka – the nude and shiny finish make then pop out
4. Bag – Asos – simple leather but gorgeous colour
5. Lips – Mac – creamy lipstick with a bit of shimmer
6. Perfume – Marc Jacobs – romantic and easy-on-the-nose scent
That is it for this project! Definitely check Weddington Way and their beautiful clothes on their site – click here ! They have everything for brides, groomsmen and bridesmaids. 🙂
SO GOOD BYE FOR NOW, MY FRIENDS (if anyone is even reading)