A few days ago I realized that most of the things I am good at socially are the benefit of living by the sea. So I decide to talk about them in this post. How innovative!
1. Giving people information and directions is really easy.
2. Picking up new foreign words and using them later.
3. Counting money and calculating the change to give back is a piece of cake even though in school I sometimes write that 2 times 2 is 6 for some reason.
4. Having a tan is either overrated or really easy since you are there the whole summer.
5. Picking up new hobby in summer is great because you are most likely to keep them if you started them in the time you don’t have a lot else to do.
6. Inventing various ways to earn some extra money is a useful skill that pretty much everyone in a town like mine has.
7. Summer is the time of the year you need to use to catch up with your favourite shows and watch new movies that came out.
8. Don’t do all of your shopping in June, the best sales are on at the begging of September or even at the end of August (if you can wait that long)!
9. Travelling in a non summer month is much better.
10. You don’t have to keep a strict diet, because you work more, sweat more and exercise more ( going to the beach and swimming kills a lot of calories)!
That will be it for this Tuesday 🙂
SO GOOD BYE FOR NOW, MY FRIENDS (if anyone is even reading)