Here are the rules:
1) Thank and link to the blogger who nominated you.
2) Answer the ten questions your nominator has provided.
3) Nominate 10 other bloggers.
4) Create ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
1.) If you were given £500 (or anything equivalent in your currency), what would you spend it on?
I would probably go on a trip with my best friends. That’s seems like something that everyone would enjoy!
2.) What is your favourite perfume at the moment?
Moschino I love love. It reminds me of a summer garden and I think it’s perfect for this time of the year.
3.) If you had to write an autobiography, what would you call it?
(Un)fortunate series of events.
4.) Do you like wearing prints? Which is your favourite print to wear?
Uhh, sometimes. My favourite print would probably be just like polka dots or simple stripes – I’m a simple girl who prefers just a black or grey shirt.
5.) How do you like to style your hair?
Brush it and leave it like it usually is, so straight that it looks like I have ironed it. But I am getting a new haircut very soon and I will maybe do a post about it.
6.) Your favourite social media site?
Tumblr – mine is girlonfire-youtuber-lover !
7.) What are you looking forward to in your life at the moment?
Going to Italy in October, I can’t wait!
8.) What are the three things closest to you as you write this post?
My phone, a hair tie and a pile of books.
9.) Do you also like pugs? hehe.
Of course, who doesn’t? They are too cute.
10.) Do you like playing board games? If so, which is your favourite?
I really do but I rarely win. My favourite is monopoly.
1. What animal describes you and why?
2. Favourite song at the moment and it’s meaning to you?
3. What made you start a blog?
4. Favourite post you ever wrote? (put a link and I’ll read it 😉 )
5. Would you like to change your name and if you do to what?
6. Something that makes you happy?
7. One thing you can live without? And yes, it has to be a thing!
8. Describe yourself in 5 words.
9. What do you prefer books or movies? 10. And lastly, one thing you like about yourself? (Ending on a very positive note!)
Again thank you manikui for the nomination I am so honoured. And thanks to everyone who reads this, you make my life a lot better ;)!
SO GOOD BYE FOR NOW, MY FRIENDS (if anyone is even reading)