I did the first post in this series about Christmas movies two weeks ago so if you want to check that out click here!
Today we will talk about some classic Christmas songs. It is the perfect time to start listening to your favourite songs right now while you read!
- Let it snow – one of my absolute favourites, especially done in Glee version!
- Santa Baby – a flirty one, for those who like to be a little daring.
- Santa Tell Me – a pretty new song by Ariana Grande that came out
last year and it really swept me of my feet.
- Mistletoe and Fa La La – both songs are by Justin Bieber, from his Christmas album which is amazing by the way, both very sweet songs with a modern touch on the beats!
- Last Christmas – the original version is by Wham! and it is definitely one of the most frequently played Christmas songs in forever.
- White Christmas – also one of the classics, I personally find that Michael Buble’s voice in this song is pure perfection.
- Silent Night – classic above all, a ballad about the story of Christmas!
- Extraordinary Merry Christmas – a fun kind-of-a Christmas love song, also the Glee version with Lea Michele and Darren Criss is my personal favourite!
- It’s Begging To Look A Lot Like Christmas – since today is the 1st of December and every single Christmas light is lit up in my country I just couldn’t leave this song out!
SO GOOD BYE FOR NOW, MY FRIENDS (if anyone is even reading)