So, I have been doing New Year’s resolutions for a few years, but always on a paper I hid from everyone! Now I decided to make it public because I think that way I will be more dedicated to make them happen.
Here is my list:
1. Be as happy as you can. √
2. Visit at least two new countries. √
3. Keep you anxiety down. √
4. Enjoy in happiness and remember it! √
5. Try to over analyze less. (half a point for trying)
6. Be less pessimistic about things. √
7. Do something for yourself, you deserve to be a little bit selfish now and then. √
8. Don’t run away from love and commitment. √
9. Keep up with good work (school, blog, etc.) √
10.Try not to miss a Tuesday on your blog! (oops!)
11. Work with amazing companies and people!
12. Double your followers. √ (I at least think so)
13. Try to worry less. √
14. Be the best YOU you can be. √
15. Don’t forget you have people in your life that will love you no matter what. √
16. Never give up. √
17. Upgrade your wardrobe with something new and different! √
18. Don’t forget to read, you know how much you love it! √
19. Don’t be afraid to show that you are different! √
20. Let your voice be heard. √
And since today’s the last Tuesday of the month here’s a moodboard inspired by my resolutions!
SO GOOD BYE FOR NOW, MY FRIENDS (if anyone is even reading)