- Sharing your work with other people can be liberating and it can give you so much confidence.
- Everyone deserves to be happy, even me.
- People will talk behind your back and judge you no matter what.
- Living the truth is hard, but worth it.
- You will be disappointed by the people you love the most, but that doesn’t mean they don’t care.
- Sometimes optimism isn’t as annoying as I presumed it to be.
- Usually things don’t go the way you plan them to, but in the end everything works out.
- Face masks and makeup free days are so important for your skin.
- I don’t want to be defined by anything else than the word human.
- It is ok to relax and not care every once in a while.
- Write when inspiration strikes, and don’t force writing to the point you don’t enjoy it anymore.
- I should probably work on expressing my feelings.
- It is good to try new things.
- Perfection does not exist so don’t try to achieve it.
- Don’t do something because it’s someone else’s idea of normal.
That will be it for the first post in 2016, I wish you all a happy and successful new year!
SO GOOD BYE FOR NOW, MY FRIENDS (if anyone is even reading)