Does the best art come from the worst pain?
If my mind is clearer than tell me,
why do these letters feel heavier to write?
I am thinking more rationally, aren’t I?
Then why to I despise everything I write?
If love describes my life,
why does fear reek from my art?
Tell me why do I feel incompetent
without my pain, my crazy?
How can it define me,
how can it be this visible?
Am I me without pain?
Am I an artist, a writer?
For all my life fall was my favourite season and there is so many reason to why is that so. Hot chocolate and tea, sweaters and boots, fall colours and falling leaves, travelling and etc.
Maybe it will interest you why do I match certain things only to fall, maybe you just want to read another one of my stupid (or not so stupid) short writing posts, or maybe you are just so bored and you want to read something new. But, nonetheless, just keep reading – I cannot promise you a fun time but I sure hope you will have it.
I know that through all literature fall is usually a metaphor for old age or even death, but to me fall kind of represents love in it purest stage.
To me love feels comfortable like lying under the warmest blanket and drinking some hot chocolate whilst the rain is pouring down outside your window. Love is warm like your favourite knit-sweater (that is so well-worn that three generations of our family have worn it, I am not kidding). Love is pretty like all the shades of red, orange and brown you see all around yourself. Love is unique and special like that one evergreen tree you pass by every day. Love is satisfying like the sound of the leaves rustling and crackling under your feet. Love is familiar.
So my endless love for fall can be ironically explained through my own metaphor I just represented to you. But enough about me, what is you favourite season and what it represents to you? If you want you can just answer down below or even in a post (I would like to read it if you decide to do it in this form)!
Happy Fall everyone! Let’s begin wearing our favourite clothes and as many outer layers as we can 🙂 .
So just last Monday was the first anniversary of my blog. I haven’t realized that until th notification from WordPress came congratulating me and when I saw that I started to think about how many awesome things happened within that one year of blogging so I decided to write what I learned about it and maybe that will help anyone who wants to start a blog of their own.
- When I started this blog I was afraid that a lot of people would mine my occasional mistakes since English isn’t my first language but no one seem to mind that in particular and a lot of people even said that my writing is just fine even not considering my circumstances which really made me more confident about my writing skills.
- People are generally very nice, supporting and not too judgemental. Interacting with other bloggers is one of my favourite things about having a blog on WordPress because this is a genuine community.
- Photos really do speak louder than words. Photography posts are maybe the most popular post I have on my blog and if you enjoy photography and have a camera you should definitely share some of your work with others. You will be surprised with the outcome.
- You don’t need to limit yourself when it comes to writing about just one things. You don’t need to say I am a fashion blog and just post about fashion, but you can if you want of course!
- The best way to approach blogging is to write what you are passionate about. Write about what you know and love or what bugs you.
- You can seek inspiration from other people’s posts but please say that you were inspired by them and link them to your post because other way you are stealing someone elses idea which is a great crime (at least to me).
- Your first post doesn’t have to be anything special. You don’t have to stress about it, just introduce yourself quickly if you don’t have anything else.
- Don’t worry if you didn’t get a huge feedback on your post. It is not about feedback it is about people who actually want to read what you are posting and it is about you expressing your own creativity.
- On the note of feedback, if you want other people to see what you are posting go and check other posts under the same tag that you had.
- Great way for getting into a little bit more serious blogging is participating in Daily Posts courses. I did blogging101, blogging201, writing101 and photography101 and loved it.
I guess that would be it for today. I hope you liked this post and that it helped you in some way.
SO GOOD BYE FOR NOW, MY FRIENDS (if anyone is even reading)