I was so excited to receive this nomination from littlesnowflake. I had a bad day then I this was the only good news a got all day, so thank you very much.
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs. (I probably won’t nominate 15, but that’s because I’m lazy)
- Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.
So I already did the first two things, so now is time for seven facts about me, and they are going to be really random (just warning you)
1. I actually passed the Cambridge test for high-schools while I was in 8th grade (primary school) and I was really proud of that.
2. I really enjoy reading books and I am currently reading about 4 of them (one is for my book report though)
3. When I was younger I wanted to be an archeologist because I was obsessed with Egypt (I still am), but now I want to study forensic anthropology and Egyptology at the university.
4. I can speak a quite bit of languages. Coming from a Balkan country and knowing Croatian I instantly know Serbian and Bosnian (since they are really similar to Croatian), also I am fluent (more or less) in English as you can see, but I also know Italian because I have been learning it in school for 6 years I think. Some other languages like Spanish and German I can understand but I have never learned them so I only know conversational things. Also in my school we have 2 years of Latin, so there’s that.
5. I really want to go to Italy this year, but I am not sure will I go. I am definitely going somewhere this September and the choices are: Italy (Rome, Florence, Pompeii), Czech Republic (Prague), Hungary (Budapest), Turkey (Istanbul) and least likely to happen USA(New York, New Jersey)
6. I have a really good memory, and I can memorize even those small details which is sometimes a good thing and sometimes a bad thing.
7. I am pretty short 162 cm (about 5 ft 4)
And now for the nominees: