The rules for the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominators.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
Since I already thanked the people who have nominated me (you should probably go and check their blogs out as soon as you finish reading this post), now we are going to answer questions:
- What is your favorite dessert? Cheesecake without a doubt!
- What feeds your mind? Music, writing, dancing and photography! Oh, look at that artistic little soul. 😉
- Picasso or Monet? I am a Monet kind of girl, actually he is one of my favourite painters and I have a poster of one of his painting that I need to frame and put on my wall ASAP. TMI?
- You only have 2 choices of where to live: hi-rise apartment or country bungalow? Hi-rise apartment.
- Why? Well, I like the feeling of a city and the general flow in big cities.
- You want to entertain friends. Are you cooking or going to a restaurant? Going to a restaurant, I don’t really know how to cook much, but I do like to bake, still going to the restaurant, it is safer!
- What makes you smile? Soft cardigans, good written songs and essays, food that I love, people whom I love.
- What makes your heart-break? Injustice, inequality.
- Do you still own vinyl record albums? No, but I was thinking about getting a record player!
- Paperback or hardcover? Or e-book? It depends, sometimes it is nicer to have a hardcover because the book doesn’t change whilst you read, but if you are going to bring a book somewhere it is good to have a paperback because they are usually smaller and more compact and of course lighter.
- And finally, who is the sunshine in your life? Don’t answer here-go tell them, not us!
- What inspired you to start your blog? I thought that I could better use my free time and really get everything out my system when I need it.
- 3 people who have inspired you the most and in what way? My grandmother as a strong woman who has been through and survived a lot. When it comes to other people usually it changes every now and then.
- 5 books that have provoked you to think and held your thoughts for a while? Really hard questions in this Q&A session. Ariana Franklin’s Mistress of the Art of Death, Jostein Gaarder Sofie’s World (even though I haven’t read it all yet), Croatian edition of 100 poets of the world edited by Anun Šoljan (1971), Zagrebačka priča (not translated to any language except Croatian) by Blanka Dovjak – Matković and Shakespeare’s Hamlet.
- One quote that could describe you? I hate being told what to do! Especially by myself! ― Lynn Flewelling
- What is ART according to you? To me art is everything with what you express yourself, so that includes fashion and makeup.
- 3 things that you cannot live without? Music, chocolate and cold vanilla nescafe.
- 3 morals and values that you will not change for anything or anyone in the world ? Be truthful without hurting others, communication is the most important thing in any kind of relationship so express and read emotions, try to understand something even if it makes no sense at this moment.
- The heart or the mind & Why? Mind, it has got me so far so I would say it works? The best thing would be if both of them would be in coalition.
- Love or Lust & Why? In depends, both positive and both great. Sometimes one works better and it is more expressed than other, but also coalition would be ideal.
- If your life was a movie, the movie would be entitled ……………… ? I think I already answered this question before. Let me check! …… Oh, I was asked to what would my autobiography be named and the answer was (Un)fortunate series of events. I really think that would be an amazing name for the both, so I am reserving it! 😉
- A line that you feel could be inspiring to anyone who reads it?
“You can’t force love, I realized. It’s there or it isn’t. If it’s not there, you’ve got to be able to admit it. If it is there, you’ve got to do whatever it takes to protect the ones you love.”
― Richelle Mead,
Now for the nominees:
I am going to stop right there because it’s late and I have to put this post out in the internet atmosphere tonight, and I really need to eat since I am hungry!
1. Your first memory is?
2. Song you enjoy the most at the moment? Why?
3. Places you want to travel to?
4. How much do you sleep on a daily basis?
5. Introvert, extrovert or ambivert?
6. Writers/photographers that inspire you?
7. Something you need to always need to have by your side, that isn’t a phone!
8. Do you have a saying that gets you throughout the day or a hard situation?
9. Favourite word?
10. Favourite number?
11. Something that makes you happy?
SO GOOD BYE FOR NOW, MY FRIENDS (if anyone is even reading)